This month, I’m taking on the challenges that come with New Year’s Resolutions in order to figure out exactly how one can make sure she makes good on her promises, goals, and resolutions. Read my past posts and weigh in!
We’re nearing the end of January—how are you stacking up to the goals you set? At the end of January and every month in 2012, answer the following questions to see how you’re doing with your resolutions, goals, and dreams!
1. How do you think you’re goal(s) are coming along?
2. What are you doing, every day, to contribute to your goal(s)?
3. What can you do better next month to ensure you’re striving for your goals?
4. Is there anything you want to change about your goals, or anything new you’ve realized about them? If so, what would that be?
5. When do you find yourself to be least motivated?
6. What gives you a burst of motivation?
7. What makes you completely forget about your goals and what can you do about that?
8. On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being not at all and 10 being extremely, how much do you still want to achieve each of your goals?
9. Think about the reasoning behind your grading.
10. How are you rewarding yourself for making progress with your goals?
Complete this questionnaire at the end of every month if you are serious about your goals. Make your dreams a reality! It is up to you.